MD PERVEZ JOARDER









@ ABOUT ME

Graphic Skills:

I am very proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & Adobe Xd. "I love hard working and reliable, so you'll definitely get your own designs when you need them. "I believe in quality design and happy clients.” Reputation is everything and creating great design is my passion.

My Core Skills Illustration, Logo & Branding Design, T-Shirt, Infographic, Typography, Isometric 3D Design, Photo Editing, UX Design / Research, Print Design as like Flyer, Brochures, Signage, Menus, etc. I did a lot of research jobs also.

Together, we’ll collaborate to bring your vision to life and create a beautiful, yet memorable design to match your unique brand. It’s my passion to use my skills to help others succeed in their businesses.

OTHERS:

 Adobe Photoshop Clipping Path.
 Brochures (Print and Digital).
 Flyers and Postcards Design.
 Packaging Graphic Design.
 Business Card Design.
 Social Media Design
 Book Cover Design.
 Photo Manipulation.
 T-shirt Design.
 Logo Design.
 Infographics.
 Typography.
 Illustration
Art and illustration for graphic design.


Behance Portfolio: Pervez Joarder

Dribbble Portfolio: Pervez Joarder



SEO Skills:

I can establish everything that you need if you happen to teach all of us clearly. Have vast experience of WordPress, SEO Article Writing, Product Review, Technical IT-Based blogs, etc. I did a lot of research jobs also. I have multiple skills and I would like to build all those skills. I have strong knowledge of "on-page SEO" "Off-page SEO" and did a lot of successful projects about link building as well.

This is my challenge to all contractors here that I am one and only the SEO expert and obedient contractor on Upwork because I do prefer no software, no automatic mouse, no tricks, no spam, no Roboform only white hat manual link-building.

On-Page SEO:

1. Website Analysis
2. Competitors Analysis
3. Title Tag Optimization
4. Meta Tag Optimization
5. Keyword Optimization & Synonyms
6. Traffic Analysis
7. Inner page linking
8. Joomla SEO
9. WordPress SEO
10. Drupal SEO

SERVICES:

1. Content Writing
2. Blog/Article Writing
3. SEO Master Plan (Anchor)
4. Checking Search engine results
5. Project Management as Advisor, etc.

So, cheer with me and my team members with your project/task/workings.

I appreciate it lots.


❒► Facebook: Pervez Joarder
 Twitter: Pervez Joarder
 Skype: pervez.joarder
 Instagram: Pervez Joarder
► Linkedin: MD PERVEZ JOARDER




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages